Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordy Wednesday: SNACK

When I've got a lot of writing to do and want to keep myself at the keyboard, I MUST have chocolate.  Not any chocolate, mind you, but Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips mixed, in a small bowl with peanuts (see, carbs and protein!).

.

And with that, a hot beverage: coffee until 10 AM when I switch to hot apple cider, hot water with lemon or herbal tea.  Fattening, I know, but in my defense, I just have soup or salad for lunch.  I'd rather use up my calories in ways that help the writing.

Do you have a favorite writing snack?
Does revision pack on the pounds for you, too?

2 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

When I write, it's all about coffee. And I'll take a break to grab some vanilla granola for breakfast.

Stasia said...

Mmm, vanilla granola. Do you make it yourself?