Monday, February 21, 2011

Back-to-Business Monday: DID YOU GUESS? AND BLOG EVOLUTION

GUESS WHAT I'VE SEEN?

The COVER of AUDITION!
 
(Did you guess from my shiny-paper hints on Friday?)
I cannot wait to share it.  The final jpeg is coming from my editor this week.
So hang in there.  SOON!

MEANWHILE, a bit of bloggy pondering...

Since starting (pathetically) to blog in 2007, I've gotten new freelance clients, an agent, and a book deal. I've joined a critique group and some writer-blogger collectives. My blog has morphed to reflect these evolutions. Now,

--I am approaching the six-months-before-publication marker.

--My spankin' new author website will go live next month.

--I am launching a new, related blog, called A YEAR OF AUDITIONS (more on this soon).

I imaging my blog will evolve some more.  Do you find your blogging has changed as your relationship with the writing world has changed?

3 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations on all that you've accomplished.

Lola Sharp said...

First, CONGRATS! Lots of fun stuff coming up for you. :)

And, yeah, I think all our blogs morph as we do...esthetically and content-wise.

This is my first visit here *waves*, it was nice to 'meet' you. :)
Have a lovely week,
Lola

Dawn Simon said...

I think my blogging has changed somewhat. Like you, I imagine my blog continuing to evolve as I do. Your blog is definitely action-packed! :) I always enjoy visiting.