Friday, March 23, 2012

Fantastic Friday!!!!

It's finally Friday and there's so much bookish fun this weekend (and I don't mean the whole Hunger Games insanity though, yeah, I'm SO going to see it!).

First, Elana Johnson is gearing up for the release of her next Possession novel with a Great PreOrder Adventure--definitely click on over and check it out. You can win exclusive character art and all kinds of the awesome the could come only from the amazing mind of Elana!

And I'm spilling my Friday Five over at my agent buddy Katherine Longshore's blog--plus there's a linky over there to win a signed copy of AUDITION, too!

And I happened to notice a great post on one's personal literature canon written by Becca Puglisi over at The Bookshelf Muse. Definitely worth a few moments' "musings" (ooh--aren't I punny this am--it's the coffee).

Heading off to the gym for the second time this week. Seriously, I hate the gym.  Why do I do this to myself?  Oh yeah, so my arse doesn't grow ten feet wide from all the hours I spend just sitting at this computer writing stuff.  That.

Hope the "odds are ever in your favor" this weekend. If you catch the movie, lemme know what you think :)

No comments: