Friday, September 21, 2012

Northwest Bookfest, Kirkland, WA - Sunday 23 September!

If you live in Western Washington,
don't miss this year's Northwest Bookfest!
On Sunday, September 23 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM, I'll be at the Kirkland Teen Union Building (348 Kirkland Avenue--by the Community Center and Kirkland Performance Center) on the most awesomely titled panel:
I Think I Am, I Know I Am
Grungy Hipster Boy Next Door

Here's the scoop: Join Seattle-area young adult authors of contemporary and historical realism for an entertaining and enlightening discussion about the current state of realistic YA, what it takes to write and get published in this tricky market (and in the rain) and how “issue” books can be FUN (hint: there’s freebies)! Panelists: Stasia Kehoe, Kristin Halbrook; Helen Landalf; J. Anderson Coats; and Megan Bostic


No comments: