Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: DEMON DERBY by Carrie Harris


Pop on over to BREAKING THE SPINE for more Waiting on Wednesday book coveting fun! But first, here's my WoW! In the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you that Carrie is a friend. HOWEVER, that's not why I'm WoW-ing this book. The WoW is because I cannot wait to adore another one of her rollicking, hilarious, intense tales that packs power into puns and heart into what at first seems just humorous. Also, she writes about zombies and demons and stuff. Which is totally cool. I full intend to beg her for an arc. I mean B.E.G. !!!!


From Amazon..."She survived cancer, but can she fight demon derby girls? Set in the world of roller derby, the new novel from Carrie Harris, author of Bad Taste in Boys and Bad Hair Day, is perfect for Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans.A knockout new read for anyone facing their own demons, inside or out."
by Carrie Harris

No comments: